Resources for Retail Grocers
And This is How YOU Can Take Advantage
Having a large toolset of resources for your business both online and offline is so important to expanding the success of your business. Consider our list of resources to determine what will help build your business.
- Retail Insider: It provides opinions and insights on the retail industry.
- CrossCap: Offers a range of products to improve the efficiency and execution of marketing activities.
- SmartRetail: Examines how independent specialty retailers run their business, highlighting both their successes and their challenges.
- Retail Minded: Offers resources for small businesses to address in-store issues, marketing on a limited budget, mobile trends, employee management, product trends, and more.
- Vend: Offers resources for small businesses to address in-store issues, marketing on a limited budget, mobile trends, employee management, product trends, and more.
- Multichannel Merchant: Delivering original research and in-depth analysis of trends and best practices. Find news, how-to’s, executive summaries, technology and supplier comparisons, tip sheets, and resource information.
- Retail Customer Experience: Internet portal devoted to helping retailers make decisions based on experience, not on price, with an understanding that retail today is fundamentally different than any other time in history and staying competitive requires a new, holistic understanding of customers and how they want to shop.
- National Retail Federation: The mission of NRF, the world’s largest retail trade association, is to advance the interests of the retail industry through advocacy, communications, and education.
- Snap Retail: Provides small business owners a way to create a responsive website, send email marketing campaigns, and connect with customers through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- U.S. Small Business Association: The SBA helps Americans start, build, and grow businesses.
- Retail Wire: News topics worthy of commentary to facilitate virtual round tables of industry opinion and advice covering key dynamics and issues affecting the retailing industry.
The Independent Grocers Association is here for all of your grocer industry needs. Hopefully you have found value within this article on the Resources For Grocers. We are interested in what you would like to learn more about, please let us know in the comments below.