2019 Retail Trends
The Independent Grocer Association (IGA) is the national trade association representing the retail and wholesale grocers that comprise the independent sector of the food distribution industry. Also represented are affiliated associations, manufacturers, and service suppliers, as well as other entrepreneurial companies that support IGA’s Mission and Philosophy.
Top 5 2019 Predictions
- 5% increase over 2018 in sales
- Healthy snacking trends will continue to increase
- Consumers will seek higher quality vs traditional supermarkets
- Hot and Cold bars will become main-stays for lunch alternatives
- CBD demands will continue to increase